Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Building the Virtual Room: Learning

Today it was "Learning's turn". I am really enjoying doing this. The focus of today was on what I need to learn to be who I want to be. Just to clarify, it's not that I'm not happy with who I am and therefore I need to be someone else in the future. Rather, I'm using the "who I want to be" as a sign post that sort of indicates me where I want to go. Not only did I think about who I want to be in the future, but to specifically work on what I need to learn, I placed myself in the future and visualize what I would be able to do. That was powerful, not just who I want to be, but what I can do in a few years time. Then I worked backwards to find out what I want to learn about for now. 

Now that I'm done, I feel like I still have a few things to include there so, I guess that's part of the idea: "Play, reflect, evolve"

No comments:

Post a Comment