- he opportunity to build an nonthreatening environment to learn how to create value and improve our communities without depending on money.
- Aboriginal Australians can teach us a lot about the art of giving and living without money.
- It will encourage, rebuild and create strong local interaction and personal relationships through the development of positive club culture.
- Participants can use it to put ideas, skills and passions to test regardless of their experience by developing ideas for the team using business model canvas and process, thus contributing to build a positive club structure.
- Millions of people will give shape to a new economic paradigm by doing something they couldn't do before.
- It will provide a business-like approach that allows the identification of potential users outside the immediate community.
- After success with individual participants at the local level, it will expand to other volunteer based organizations.
- It will change the current cultural meaning of work (Boring, purposeless and just for money)
- Millions of organizations will be able to create value and offer their services without the limitations and restrictions of scarce money.
If people had a magic wand, they would create a system where every single person has basic needs covered regardless of what they do for their communities. It becomes a right that as a human, you don't have to struggle to get what you need to live with dignity (pay rent, pay bills, nurturing and quality food, access to clean water, air, quality education and health).
Something new? Better?faster? Cheaper?
New!! Explore how to create a meaningful work for you and those around you without risking your current financial situation.
- You'll know everything about the project and will be able to ask as many questions as you like (Why I am doing it (Culture, bringing the best of human beings), coaching philosophy (Bring the best out of your opposition, if that means that we lose the game, you'll know that you played the best you possibly could and you'd rest assured that so did your team. Practice to bring the best out of your opposition by bringing the best out of your team mates and you in every single training session), project draft plan.
- Tournament Schedule and brainstorming session will give the team the opportunity to set objectives to pursue in terms of competition and would provide the base for gap detection. (Choose a tournament you'd like to go to, what do you want to get out of that tournament both as an individual and as a team and why, what do we (you as an individual and us as a team) need to do to get there).
Bi-Monthly Business Model Process Presentations: A series of bi-monthly presentations that will take participants into the activities related to each step of the Personal Business Model Generation and Customer Development Process.
- Gain knowledge of the game that will let the group identify gaps, problems or deficiencies where things could be done better or should not be done at all. Participants can decide if they want to solve them through the Personal Business Model Generation and Customer Development Process and value creation can be identified and structured.
- Develop awareness, game skills, knowledge and exposure. Bring the best of your humanity in every aspect of your life through sport.
Fort-nightly report accessible to the team:
- A written physical report handed in every two weeks at training session that would detail the personal experience in working on your ideas. Are you stuck somewhere? What obstacles, both internal and external are you finding on your journey?? What solutions to your obstacles have you tried?? Did they work? Yes/No and why. It will help you explore your personal commitment to be your best. It will feed the team with useful information where we may find common traits and issues. It will help us to know more of you. I'll be able to relate to you more personally rather than just as a coach. I will write a general report back to the team every fort-night with the highlights of the feedbacks.
- Participants would present to the team the progress they've made in generating their business models and would get feedback to apply in their projects.
What do I want to learn from this experience?
What are the necessary relationships that need to be created to offer value in a non-money-dependent society??
What are the or some of the missing elements required to create sustainable communities??
How can we capture traditional and aboriginal wisdom about living (non-money-dependent living) in structures that allow western societies to understand the value created and given in non-monetary-based societies??
How can western society share its value creation concepts with aboriginal or indigenous communities in a non-invasive way that allows conversation and leads to mutual understanding and cohesion??
Aboriginal communities, business model fans and experts, western sharing and gift communities and initiatives, volunteering organizations, volunteers.
I am also quite excited to share my 1st ever personal business canvas!!! It still needs work of course but it is coming together!! I can't tell you how exciting this is!!. Check here to see the canvas.